WEATHERED WOOD is exactly as it sounds, a grey/brown colour like wood that has weathered. Great at tying in old and new timbers or giving some character to new wood. Weathered wood is all sorts of different colours so it maybe you only need one coat to get the desired look, if so we recommend putting the clear as a top coat to ensure maximum protection.
• Timber Buildings
• Summer Houses
• Garden Furniture
• External Timbers and Cladding
• Long-lasting protection
• Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds)
• Low odour
• Water repellent uses nanotechnology
• Translucent – allows wood grain to show through
• Rich long-lasting colour
• Plant child and pet friendly
• Microporous high-build coating
Coverage: 1 Litre will cover approximately 10-12m²
This is a protective water-repellent coating.
Delivery: Up to 5 working days