No, sorry but we only ship to UK customers.
Our delivery team can give you a courtesy call in advance on the day of delivery. If you would like a call beforehand just let us know once placing the order.
Our readymade products have a current lead time of 4 to 6 weeks. Our made to order sheds and summerhouses have an approximate 14 to 16 week lead time at the the moment. All log cabins currently have a minimum 15 to 17 week lead time. Bespoke orders may take an extra week on sheds, summerhouses and log cabins.
Installation prices vary on size and type of the building. If you would like a quote for installation just let us know by giving us a call or making enquiry by email. Installations are done on the same day as delivery, however in winter months delivery on large log cabins may stretch across 2 days.
For all building we ask that the customers prepare a level base made from either concrete or paving slabs. The size of the base needs to be 10cm (6’’) bigger than the foot print of the building to prevent overhang.
For smaller buildings we do provide an EcoBase or an adjustable mobile base. These types of bases our fitters can install on the day of shed/wooden building delivery. Extra charges for a base installation will be applied accordingly. However, we do require level ground before EcoBase or mobile base installation takes place.
Please be aware that all buildings have an anti-fungal primer coating only and it is necessary that you treat the shed with high quality, water-based, timber preservative prior to or shortly after construction. This will protect the timber from weathering on your shed and will need to be repeated accordingly in relation to the manufacturer's instructions. If any damage or warping of wood occurs due to failure to treating off the building, this will void any existing warranty.
We always aim for make sure our customers love our products, but if you do need to return an order, we’re happy to help. Just email us directly and we’ll take you through the process.
5 Golden Rules of Care:
• Ensure your base is level and firm.
• Ensure the building is not sitting directly on the ground using damp proof
membrane or the optional timber base.
• Ensure every piece of timber and surface, especially that is hidden upon
assembly is treated with a top quality wood preservative at least twice
(before assembly). Turn the panels upside down whilst painting so the
treatment runs into the seams.
• Garden buildings are not waterproof, therefore we recommend you seal
between all the panels with a silicone based sealant.
• Regularly check your roofing felt for weather damage and leaks.
5 Golden Rules of Maintenance
• Visually check for weather damage.
• Check and replace if necessary any Silicone sealant if used on your building.
• Check the roofing material for wear.
• The doors and windows may require periodical adjustment.
• Ensure your building is well ventilated especially during hot weather.
• During extremely hot periods humidify your building to prevent the timber from drying out.