- Delivered with all Fittings and Heavy Duty Roofing Felt for Assembly.
- High Quality 44mm Thick Interlocking Logs as Standard.
- Lockable Double Door
- Thick Tongue and Groove Timber Roof and Floor
- 2.1m Eaves Height & 3.1m Ridge Height
- Pressure Treated Floor Bearers.
- Toughened Glass as Standard.
- All External Windows and Doors Fitted with The Draught Seal System.
- Beautiful External Verandah With 25mm Pressure Treated Decking
- FSC timber.
Delivery: Delivery is only available from October onwards
Specifications for Standard Model
Sherwood Log Cabin is superbly built from thick interlocking logs of the highest quality. Our log cabin will last you a lifetime and if you want to move you can simply dismantle and rebuild. The full glazed double door and windows provides plenty of natural light as well as complementing the design of the building. All windows and doors are all handcrafted joinery and are fitted with the draught seal system ensuring that you are kept snug during those winter months.
The size of the Sherwood Log Cabin makes it extremely versatile for whatever use you have in mind and the generous headroom gives one the feeling of spaciousness. You can be assured that the Sherwood Log cabin will provide a luxurious garden building that not only looks great but makes you feel great too. Once inside you cannot fail to notice the quality of the timber walls that instantly give you a comforting feeling and the thick roof beams provide a fantastic feature within the log cabin.
The Sherwood Log Cabin is supplied with green roofing felt, and all fixtures necessary to complete assembly. Floor joists are supplied properly pressure treated through our in house facilities. Timber sizes stated are the actual size of the timber after planing and machining.